Monday 26 September 2011

Know the Truth


  the Fuel Project - Watch the full Series
The Fuel Project
"Know Your Enemy" click here



The Gospel - How to Become a Christian

This world will pass away. And when its does only one thing will matter.
Where will I spend eternity? Heaven or Hell?

The Bible says all of have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23) Unholy people cannot be in the presence of a Holy God. The Bible also says without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sin. (Hebrews 9:22)

So God made a way. He sent his one and only begotten son Jesus who was without sin to die on the cross. Jesus became the sacrifice for our sin. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16) Three days later he arose from the grave and shortly after returned to Heaven to go to prepare a place for those who believe on him. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. (John 14:2)

We can't earn our way to heaven by being good people because being good doesn't correct the sin problem. The only way to heaven is through Jesus. It's about having a relationship with him. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)  Only through the holiness of Jesus (one who never sinned) can we enter Heaven. By believing on him we receive the gift of forgiveness for our sins and the assurrance of being with him for eternity in Heaven, not the damnation of Hell.

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)

Talk to Jesus. Tell him something like this


Jesus,

I believe you are the one and only begotten Son of God.
You came in the flesh, died on the cross for my sins and three days later arose from the grave.
I admit I am a sinner. I ask you to forgive me of my sins. From this day forward I turn away from sinful living.
Also, from this day forward I vow to make you the Lord of my life.


By confessing and believing, the the Holy Spirit comes into your life and begins to transform you to be more like Jesus.
"And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;

With daily reading of the Bible (Hebrews 4:12) doing what it says along with daily putting on the armor of God, (Ephesians 6: 11-18) and weekly fellowship with a body of believers (a Bible based Church) so starts the journey of New Life in Christ!  :)
 

Need to share the Gospel with a friend? Click here for a printable PDF


True Joy, True Peace, True Hope,
www.christislife.weebly.com




No comments:

Post a Comment